Map

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Doctor Zeus

Background

In reality I used Medusa to turn those who're seeing // any TV,
Straight into stone,
No Hercules or Spider-man could stop me on their own,
Petrified with fear ironically they ran and I domineered // all who stared,
Into the black box which most humans glared,
The whole earth now is made outta rock,
And a // I can guess that a few didn't stay to die with the flock,
To follow the leader I know better than that,
To risk comfort would be to risk a knife in the back,
So I've got my eyes peeled for those smart people who didn't rot their brain,
People who stared at their computer mainframe,

Programmers who use logic not a remote control switch,
to solve their boredom problems // and to fix this glitch,
Ill have to invent something new,
Perhaps a video game // that corrupts them the same,
Way the TV did to the average mind,
Ill call it World of Warcraft a game that's M M On-line,
A few levels later their mind might as well be a liquid,
For I have melted the gray matter which they live with,
And now they're slaves to me // for I make them pay a fee,
Of one hundred dollars every single day of every month,
I preyed and conquered the smart and now I'm the only one // left,
Now all the fools // and the educated were under my rule,
Couldn't escape spectacular mind bedazzlement,
Or the cost of an online video game monthly rent,

So on to the next fiends those who stay at home and read books,
Reading Rainbow Rangers more dangerous than they look,
They bring philosophy and mathematics to the table,
Repelling all the vices that I'm able // to,
Bring to the field // I'll have to break out the weapon that I yield,
To use // ,
It's the super comfy spot destroyer bomb T-minus 3-2-1 you lose,
Activated detonated spot placated goodbye reading forever,
Unfortunately now I wont be able to sleep in bed or chair,
Or so it seemed until I woke up from my daytime dream,
It must've been that comic book that I was reading,
Marvel Team-Up number 2 October '90 something,
But I walked outta class just a little bit diff-rent,
Gained rapping powers beyond my fellow human students,
But I realized soon what I saw wasn't a fantasy,
It was what definitely shall and quite soon will be...

No comments:

Post a Comment